Universitas Gunadarma

Universitas Gunadarma
UG

Sabtu, 17 Juni 2017

BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 2 TUGAS 1,2, & 3

TUGAS 1

Mutia Rahmadyanti
1. True man is a man who loves his mother
2. No one can trust you
3. I have an apple
 
Rahmi Awaliyah
1. We don’t go to work everyday since on Sunday we are free
2. She eats any kind of pasta
3. I will pay you on time
 
Septi Eka Pijarcan
1. Many rooms are available
2. My name is Septi Eka Pijarcan
3. I can speak English



TUGAS 2

 
THE BAD DAY
 
Everybody has many hard and sad moment in their life. Sometimes it too difficult to express feelings. I had a lot of sad moments in my life, but I can’t told everything here. The sad moment when I got the news that my grandmother was died. In this case I wanted to told what happened that moment. At that time I was a child when my mother pick me up at school. I didn’t know what happened, I just saw my mother was crying and she hug me. When I arrived, I found out that my mother took me to gransma’s house and I see a lot of people wearing black clothes. When I asked what happened, my mother hug me again and answered me that my grandma’s was gone. I’m crying and ran very quickly to see my grandma’s face. I see my sisters and brothers inside, they crying while kisses my grandma’s hand. I was so sad that time, I remember when we were cooking together, we cooking rending and gulai at the same time. It was the best moment when I see my grandma’s laughing to me because I put a lot of salt in rending and then the tasty is so salty. My grandma’s never mad to me, she always apologize what I’m doing. I’m very losing, Iloved everything about her, I like everything what she doing to me. I will miss her everyday and I always hope to met her in my dream.
 

TUGAS 3 

Mutia                    :    Excuse me, Mrs. May I come in?
Sofi                       :    Yes, Please come in and have a seat
Mutia                    :     Thank you, Mrs.
Sofi                       :     So, your name is Mutia right?
Mutia                    :     Yes that is right Mrs.
Sofi                       :     Okay Mutia, my name is Sofi. I am the head of the human resource department of this company.  Can you tell me about yourself, Mutia?
Mutia                    :     My name is Mutia Rahmadyanti, I am twenty one years old. I graduated from Gunadarma University, Majoring in Accounting. I can speak English very well, even though I am not majoring in English.
Sofi                       :     You applied to be our Accountant. Why do you interested on it?
Mutia                    :      Because as a my major and I think Accountant is an appropriate job position for me.
Sofi                       :     Do you have any experience of this position?
Mutia                    :     Yes, I ever apprenticeship in PT. Graha Pulo  in the finance department for three months to complete the final task
Sofi                       :     Why should we hire you?
Mutia                    :     Because I have very good experiences in this field. I’m sure that my skills and talents will be conducive to this company’s success and I can also see a bright future of my career by joining this company
Sofi                       :     Well, Tell me about your skills?
Mutia                    :     I have the ability in Accounting and Finance very well, I can also use Accounting Software like a MYOB,Zahir, etc
Sofi                       :     It’s good. What do you know about our company? And Why do you want to work with us?
Mutia                    :    Your company is a company that engaged in Accounting and Finance. Because your company have a good reputation and of course to get the great experience to work in here
Sofi                       :    What are you goals?
Mutia                    :     To become a better person and more professional
Sofi                       :     Okay the last question to complete this interview. How much salary do you want in every month
Mutia                    :     I’m expecting my salary is four and half million rupiahs per month
Sofi                       :    Well, it was a great time to have little talk with you, Mutia. We will announce the result of your interview in a week. Thank you for coming here
Mutia                    :     Yes Thank you, Ms



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar